7kts under sail, with the jib only. We are actually doing it.

June 16, 2010

Graduation!

Greetings from Seattle…

So, the tally grows: one graduation, two more degrees, 4 family members visited and lots of food eaten! The past two weeks have been very busy, and eventful. In between packing up Robin’s stuff, moving my furniture to her place, moving my gear to storage and moving out my tenants, I managed to complete my final construction management project and presentation, write a law paper, take two finals and make the Dean’s list again!

On Friday, June 11, 2010, I graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in Architecture and a BS in Construction Management. I participated in the College graduation ceremony the next day and said by goodbyes to some of my friends. The past years at the UW, are times which I will never forget; however, as fun as it is to be in school, I am excited to enter in to a new time in my life, post-school, where I can return to some of the things I love to do that got pushed aside while in school.

My parents were up in Seattle to visit for the graduation and my 27th birthday as well; and true to Seattle form, as soon as they arrived, the sun came out and it was the nicest day of the year! “What do you mean it rains a lot here!?” No, really, it does…

Anyways, click on link to our picasa album for some pictures of the festivities! Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Julie JohnsonJune 17, 2010

    Way to go, Josh! What a relief, huh? Well done. Julie & Vic

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive