7kts under sail, with the jib only. We are actually doing it.
April 11, 2010
New blog
By popular demand, we are testing out different ways to publish photos online without requiring everyone to sign up for Facebook or another social network. So far our favorites are the Blogger and Picasa. Let us know what you think!
I can see the Toy Turtle chugging up the mountain with four running feet poking through the floorboards. “I think I can, I think I can.....” It will be fun to see your travels from the website. Especially looking forward to seeing how that sail works for you.... :-) Love, Mom Johnson
I can see the Toy Turtle chugging up the mountain with four running feet poking through the floorboards. “I think I can, I think I can.....” It will be fun to see your travels from the website. Especially looking forward to seeing how that sail works for you.... :-)
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom Johnson